- Hornchurch Aerodrome Historical Society only collects personally identifiable information about you (i.e. your name, address etc.) through our websites when voluntarily submitted by you, the visitor. Visitors may choose to submit personal information to obtain information or submit a comment. Providing personal information is up to you, our visitor. If you do not want your personal information collected, please do not submit it to us.
- Hornchurch Aerodrome Historical Society may use the information provided by you (together with other information we hold or obtain) to send you information and offers about our goods and/or services which we believe may be of interest to you. This may involve contacting you by post, email or telephone.
- We also offer you an “opt-out” option at any time should you wish to cease receiving e-mails or other information from us.
- Your information is important to us as much as it is you, this is why we will never give or sell personal information about you to any third parties.
- Hornchurch Aerodrome Historical Society website may contain links to other sites and whilst we make every effort to only link to sites that share our standards, we cannot be held responsible for the contents and privacy policies of such sites.
- We collect logs which contains technical information when you connect to any page within our site. This information is not personally identifiable to an individual. An example of this would include the type of internet browser or the type of computer operating system you are using or the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. We also record your IP address.
- Hornchurch Aerodrome Historical Society does use third party web statistics software, such as Google Analytics, to record more information about your visit, which aids us in improving our website.